I have tried to keep my pricing structure simple and straightforward. So with every wedding or civil partnership that I photograph, you can expect the following services:
- An initial telephone conversation followed by a face-to-face consultation with you both (and close family if desired). To me it is very important for us to get to know each other a little. As your photographer, I will be key to providing a lasting memory of your day so you need to be confident you like and trust me. And I like to get a better understanding of your hopes and plans for your special day, and how I can best capture it for you. During the consultation you'll have an opportunity to see the albums I use, and some more examples of my work
- A pre-wedding shoot four to six months before the wedding – a brilliant way to build your confidence in front of the camera and you can then choose three beautiful digital images to use for your wedding stationery
- I conduct at least one recce of the wedding venue(s) to work out location options and to develop a bad weather back-up plan
- Coverage of the wedding for up to eight hours* from 'getting ready' to the wedding breakfast
- I edit all my work meticulously, retouching your images where needed and giving a selection of colour and black and white
- Within five days of the ceremony, I make your photos available in an online album (friends and family can also view and place orders if they wish). For print prices, see my portrait section
- Within two weeks, you receive a beautifully presented disk containing around 300 high-resolution, fully edited images, with certification waiving copyright restrictions
Package One: All of the above for £995 (includes VAT)
Package Two: As for Package One plus a top quality Wedding Coffee Table Book showcasing up to 50 images of your choice over 30 pages. These books are only available to professional wedding photographers and provide a stunning record of your day £1395 (includes VAT)
Package Three: As per Package One, but includes a more traditional Wedding Album, again displaying up to 50 images over 30 pages. Again, only available to professional photographers, these are a very impressive, beautifully made product £1550 (includes VAT)
If you choose a book or album, we will work closely together to create something that's perfect for you. You can direct me on how to display and order the photos, request detailed edits, and you will be able to proof a draft copy before the final version is printed.
I appreciate that each ceremony is unique, so I am always open to ideas and options that may suit your needs better. Here are some you may wish to consider.
- You can purchase Parent Books for £150 and Guest Books (minimum order of four) for £50 each, when you purchase a coffee table book or wedding album.
- Your pre-wedding shoot photos on disk costs £100
- A guest signature book for you for £120, created from your pre-wedding photo-shoot
- A signature board using one of the photos from the pre-wedding shoot. These start at £95 for a 20x20" board
- Stylish framed prints, box prints, canvases and acrylic prints make stunning wall art for your home.
Smaller Weddings and Civil Partnerships
For up to two hours coverage for Sunday to Friday weddings, I charge £350 or for Saturdays it's £550*. You still get all the basic features I've outlined, but there may be fewer images on your disk, as I am with you for less time.
* I charge £75 per hour if you need me for longer than this
If you choose the 'Small Wedding' option, you can have up to five hours coverage in total